How to do Moderately OK Make-Up on a Budget

by - February 16, 2017


Today I made a moderate effort with my make up, and I thought I'd share the products I used so if you feel like it, we could be matchy matchy. This was super easy and almost everything I used cost under £10, so that's cool too.




EYES
W7 Paintbox 77 Colour Palette - The red shade in the crease and orange-ish shade on the lid
Eyeliner - Barry M Eye-Define Liquid Eyeliner
Eyelashes & Mascara - Primark - can't be picky when you're a student
Eyebrows? - Urban Decay Brow Box in Light & Benefit Brow Gel

FACE

Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in the lightest shade for this pastey white girl
Concealer - MUA 
Contour/Bronzer - New Look Contour Palette 
Blush - Sleek ??? the shade has rubbed off
Highlight - Make up Revolution Baked Highlight in Golden Lights
Is that all you put on your face? I can't remember

LIPS
Lottie London - Slay all Day Liquid Lipstick in 'Fleek'

You May Also Like

0 comments