Summer Skin Essentials

by - June 04, 2018




Summer is OFFICIALLY HERE! After months of dull and drizzly days, the sun is finally shining and I am ready! Hot weather for me means wearing less make up and, if you’re pale like me, you will definitely be tanning before you get your legs out! In this blog I have compiled a list of the perfect summer products to make yourself and your skin look amazing just in time for your holiday.

The first is the Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk. This is the most amazing cleanser that literally melts away your make-up and makes the skin look refreshed and energised. I use this in a morning to make sure my skin is squeaky clean and fresh, and again in the evening to take off any left-over make-up or just to make sure my skin is clean after a hot (and sweaty) day. Not only does this cleanser make your skin feel sooo soft, it also smells exactly like peaches (my favourite smell ever). Find it here!




The second essential I can’t recommend enough is the Flake Away Body Polish. This stuff is a staple in my bathroom, especially when it comes to tanning season. I use this in the shower or bath before I’m going to use a fake tan, and it makes sure that there are no dry patches for the tan to cling to and go patchy. This scrub is also amazing for taking off tan when it’s past its best! Find it here!


The third and final product on my summer skin list, is the Peach Pout Completely Balmy Lipsticks. These are perfect for the hot weather because they are pigmented like a lipstick, but feel like a balm on the lips. This stops your lips from getting dry and cracked in the heat, but also stays on all day. The lipstick is available in 3 shades: Peach for the Sky, Peach Ball and Freedom of Peach, so there will be a shade to suit you! The shade I lean to most is the slightly more red-toned Freedom of Peach as it looks amazing with a pale complexion. Find them here!


As always thank you for reading, and let me know if you have any other products that I should try or any that I should be packing in my suitcase to take on holiday!

Emma xx

Keeping it transparent: You might have noticed that all of these products are from Soap and Glory, and although this post is supported by them, I am under no obligation to only use their products! They are just the best out there! They not only do wonders for your skin, but they always smell amazing and are always reasonably priced.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Soap & Glory Heel Genius for summer - highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete