Pretty in Pink - Night Out Make-Up

by - April 17, 2018



I have been wanting to try the metallic lip trend for so long, but I've been struggling to figure out a way to make them work for my pale little face. After playing around with the Spectaculips Galactic Glazes from Soap and Glory, I think I've finally figured out the perfect look for me.

I'll skip my base and eyebrows because I know this is something that everyone likes to do a little differently, and I'll go straight onto eyes. I am using my well loved Make Up Revolution palette (Flawless 3 - Resurrection) and I'm using the 4th, 5th and 6th shades across from the left on the bottom row of the palette. Unfortunately I don't have the names for these shadows so I hope the explanation is good enough!

I used the lightest shade as a base across the whole lid and blended that out to act as a transition colour.

I then used the darker, more orangey tone to pack onto the lid, which I then blended into the first transition colour.

I then took the bright pink shade and used that in my crease. I then blended everything out to create this warm, pink smokey eye.

After this I used the Soap and Glory Supercat 'Skinny' eyeliner to create my usual flick. The skinny brush made it so easy to get that flick sharp and defined, and this eyeliner does not budge!
Once the eyeliner had dried down, I used the Soap and Glory 'Thick and Fast' mascara to build up the lashes. I always used to wear lashes on a night out, but after the amount of times I've had to drunkenly try and stick the corners back down, it's really not worth the trouble (plus this mascara makes your lashes so long and luscious you don't even need them!).


After the eyes are all done, I topped up my contour and blush and coated on that highlighter! After this I focused on lips. I have used these Glazes over a liquid lipstick, and that looks amazing (I posted a photo on my instagram @emmygrxce if you'd like to have a look at that look). But here I decided to showcase the Glazes in their full glory, as they are so pigmented on their own. I chose to use the pink shade in 'Back to the Fuchsia' (how cute is that name though..) to match the pink on my eyes. For a more subtle look you could use the shade 'Starship Silver' over a nude lip. These glazes' are so reflective and beautiful, just look at that shine! Shop the glosses here!


So here's the finished look, I hope you liked this post even though it's a little different from my usual ramblings! I love experimenting with make up and would love to do more of this style of post (or even a video if I can pluck up the courage!). If you would like to see more of these posts leave a comment with a suggestion for a new look to try out down below.

As always, thank you so much for reading, your support is always appreciated!
And a big thank you to Soap and Glory for supporting this post and introducing me to the best products!

Emma xxx

P.S. If you've made it this far, I'll tell you a secret! Soap and Glory now have 25% off their cosmetics, shop here!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking good ! Love the puns in the product names too.

    ReplyDelete